Tuesday, December 22, 2009

This Post has Nothing to do with Josie...and everything to do with PW and my Mom

I (the actual writer of this blog, not Josie) went to a book signing today.  You see, my mom bought me this cookbook as a gift.  She also bought one for herself. When the Pioneer Woman came to OKC for a book signing the first time, I didn't go.  My mom was very upset.  So when Mom found out PW would be back in OKC and only a mile or two from my house, she threatened to withhold my Christmas presents if I didn't go and get both our books signed.  So I did. 


I waited in line at Barnes & Noble.  Luckily I got there early enough to be close to the front of the line!




There were plenty of books to be signed!




Here ya go, Mom.  Me and Ree!




And here she is signing your name (look close)!  Can I have my Christmas presents now?

1 comment: